Saturday 9 May 2009

Furnish it with love

My new online home is looking a bit cosier now. I've settled in quite nicely and have even given a lick of Dulux to that really annoying apple-shaped woodchip on the wall.
Splendid.

I managed to spend today laying down three drum tracks for a new EP. As with all things that are worth doing properly, it took a little longer than expected meaning acoustic and piano are saved for another day.
Here is some screen-grabbed evidence:



I could say something a bit profound like I left the snare track the default grey colour because it aids my creativity or "Rick Rubin does it". Actually, Cubase performed an illegal operation, terminating itself immediately; I went to find a Kellogg's™ Nutri-Grain bar (blueberry) and then I forgot.

Lovely weather this afternoon as well. I walked to the end of my road, posted a letter and heard the birds in the trees.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment