Saturday 21 November 2009

Sorry Alex

Time escapes us far too quickly. About which, it would be nice if something was done. This is my theory at least.
Not, "you should be taking greater stock of how you are spending your precious minutes on this incredible Earth, this includes blogging at half 3am". More, "could you possibly locate the speed dial, the one that controls the Space-Time Continuum? Because sometimes it gets a bit silly and I'd like to be able to do more stuff please".
It only happens occasionally. Like now, when a neglected blog is noticed, and some other times.

This posting has no real purpose. Other than to let you know that you are unlikely to see a greater likeness or more authentic performance than those provided by this group of humans here:



Tonight's show was fantastic. Especially the first bit with that Tudor-Pole man - a genuine madcap. (This is now a noun).
Although gig reviews should probably be re-read the following morning, prior to submission to bodies of an editing and publishing nature. I think I may take my own advice.

There's a video shoot that I have to be part of in a few hours too. It's the Tribal Settlement, weather-permitting scene, and I get a rather nice Hornby book for my troubles.
The sensible, forward-thinkers amongst men would have refrained from posting this until the following evening when said video shoot is able to be reported upon, thus rendering the time taken to read it as "worthwhile".

This was the best I could do.
xx

1 comment:

  1. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHH yay :D:D:D

    how is the book???? i mean, i know how it is, but do you like it? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete